Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who am I and what are my goals?

I am a Super Nintendo homebrew developer as you can clearly see, but unlike other homebrewers my goals are much much bigger. Other homebrewers' goals are to try to emulate what the best programmers did back in the day, my goal is to surpass them. You simply can't get any progress done trying to emulate what others already did, especially stuff they did long long ago. You need to do things that people never did before, or else there is no fun in homebrewing at all. You may think the Super Nintendo homebrew development scene is great and making progress, I beg to differ. I beleive that it will never get passed it's infancy until people start trying to do new things. You never know what you can do unless you try, so never assume something can't be done before you even tried to do it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment